Additionally: ought to everybody have their very own trauma rating?
* * *
Related Analysis & References
Right here’s the place you may be taught extra concerning the folks and concepts on this episode:
- Carol Dweck, professor of psychology at Stanford College.
- Bruce McEwen, former neuroscientist on the Rockefeller College.
- George Bonanno, professor of scientific psychology at Columbia College.
- Ken Duckworth, chief medical officer on the Nationwide Alliance on Psychological Sickness.
- “College Board Overhauls ‘Adversity Index’,” by Scott Jaschik (Inside Larger Ed, 2019).
- “Growth after trauma,” by Lorna Collier (American Psychological Affiliation, 2016).
- “Looking Forward To Performance Improvement: A Field Test Of The Feedforward Interview For Performance Management,” by Marie-Hélène Budworth, Gary P. Latham, and Laxmikant Manroop (Human Useful resource Administration, 2015).
- “How the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Protects People with Mental Illness,” by the Social Safety Administration (2015).
- “Positive psychology and appreciative inquiry: The contribution of the literature to an understanding of the nature and process of change in organizations.” by Stefan P. Cantore and David L. Cooperrider (The Wiley‐Blackwell Handbook of the Psychology of Management, Change, and Organizational Growth, 2013).
- “Stress and Health Research,” by B. M. Kudielka and C. Kirschbaum (Worldwide Encyclopedia of the Social & Behavioral Sciences, 2001).
- “Praise for intelligence can undermine children’s motivation and performance” by Claudia M. Mueller and Carol S. Dweck (Journal of Persona and Social Psychology, 1998).